Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Pretty, pretty, pretty (yours not mine) .....


Like most women I LOVE all things pretty. If it's sparkly that's a bonus. I can look at pictures of beautiful interiors all day long and I can decorate with the best of 'em pretty much not at all. *Sighs*

So in an effort to LEARN something I set out on a scavenger hunt of great decorating and design ideas on the web. What I found is there are TONS of great ideas on the web from people I now can't stand oops, ahem, I mean I am inspired by... hehehe

If you are like me and you LOVE to be inspired by beautiful pictures, great ideas, and some seriously talented people be sure to check out the following blogs:

I found a super cute back-to-school clipboard project here Some people are so crafty!

Find absolute party inspiration and some beautiful table tops here

Want a freebie?(I always do!)I fell in love with this gal at her blogspot. She has an online store and some of the prettiest fabrics I have ever seen! Plus, she gets bonus points for an INCREDIBLE list of FREE patterns!

I'll be back with more great tips soon but for now I am grabbing those fantastically FREE patterns! Seriously, it's almost too exciting for me.

If you have a great home decorating or design blog that you love be sure to share it in the comments section below!

Happy decorating, friends!


 

1 comment:

  1. Nice post. I learn something more challenging on different blogs everyday. It will always be stimulating to read content from other writers and practice a little something from their store. I’d prefer to use some with the content on my blog whether you don’t mind. Naturally I’ll give you a link on your web blog. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete