Saturday, August 6, 2011

About Me:




I am a big dreamer, mother of four, wife of one.  Follower of Christ.  I don't know my limits which is often supported by the fact that I will (and have for the most part) tried everything.  I usually don't know how to say no when it comes to "volunteer" activities, kids lessons, and sometimes even my kids in general.  It makes life "fun" (or at least that's what I keep telling myself when I am in a heap of tears on the floor). I'm kidding (sort of).

I don't profess to having it all figured out but I am learning along the way.  I started blogging at the advice of people who were either overly amused by my daily doings or just tired of hearing about it and wishing I would find a new audience.  Either way I felt it was time to start blogging! :) 

So, come on, join me in these series of circles around the sun we call life.  I'll do my best to entertain you as long as you promise to mostly laugh WITH me. Fair warning though, this is a life in progress, so we may (or at least I might) shed some tears along the way. :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment